Effective Date: 11/1/2017
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use our website:
Information you provide directly to us. When you contact us directly, we may collect your contact information—e.g., your name, email address, or other contact information you provide—and any correspondence you send to us.
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using our website, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within our website, and other standard server log information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect from you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Analyze the use of our website and user data to understand and improve our website;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including business analytics and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of CRADLE, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
V. YOUR CHOICES
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of our website may no longer be available to you.
VI. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, CONTENT, AND COOKIES
Some of our website may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We may allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect information automatically through the sites and online services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
VII. INTERNATIONAL USERS
IX. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?